Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zip Zip Zipline!

Hello! Happy Wednesday in the states...Thursday here!

It's raining, it's pouring and thunder storming. Sometimes it's nice to wake up to a thunder storm, as long as I don't have outside plans for the day. Today is library story time day so we are good to go in the rain. I slept in this morning and the girls woke up earlier than normal so I have a feeling I will be playing "catch up" all day! I have a kitchen to clean and windows to wash and about a million other things on the to-do, but it can all wait until tomorrow!

Destiny with her Koala Carmello candy bar. YUM!

Funny story: Addi is learning how to wash her own hair/body in the tub. Matt held her up to the sink to wash her hands with soap and sure enough she put the soap in her hair. haha!
So she got an unexpected shower in the sink. Too cute!
Hooray! We found another new park to play at! Yarrabi Pond! It is an awesome park on a Pond (Lake).
plenty of play things; my girls LOVE the swings.
And daddy loves the zip line!

Addi wanted to try it out too!

Another Christmas project: Cardboard Carolers. They are made out of toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls, old socks, paint, ribbon and felt.
Here is the choir Destiny and I made.

The weather has been so nice so the girls and I have made a few trips to different parks in the area. Destiny loves the spinning toys. She says they make her dizzy then she walks around (dizzy-like) and falls to the ground giggling the whole time!
Addi spent the 1/2 hour we were at the park right here in this swing. I would ask her if she wanted to get out but she would shake her head "no".
Destiny got MAIL for the first time in Australia! She got a special letter from her cousin Jordy in Washington!
Jordy traced her hands on the paper and Destiny put her hands in Jordy's and said, "I miss you too". It was so sweet!
I gotta show you another one of my adventures in the kitchen! Here is my Zucchini, Bacon, Mozzarella, Onion Quiche with whole wheat crust! YUM! It turned out so good!
Aussie word o' the day: Plonk = cheap wine. I saw "bring your own plonk" written on something so I had to turn to my trusty old Aussie slang dictionary and find out what it meant. Cheap wine, sure! Sign me up! haha!
Well, I'm off for the day! Ready to play Catch-up!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment