Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

G'day Mates :)

It is indeed beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! The girls and I spent the morning decorating the house, sipping hot chocolate, and dancing around to Christmas music! What a great way to start out December! Yep, I said it, it's already December! Can you believe how quickly this year went?!? I can't! It was nearly a year ago that I found out I would be moving to Australia and now HERE I AM!

Here are some pictures from our morning on decorating!

Destiny helped stir up the hot chocolate. She is practically a pro thanks to Auntie Bekki and the extra practice at Auntie Lili's house :)

Addi in her jingle bell tutu and reindeer antlers
Destiny's antlers :)
This is the extent of our Christmas decorations. Wow...not that much there huh? I just didn't want to cause any problems with importing them so the fewer items worked out better. Destiny, Addi and I have to get busy with making decorations to fill the house!
Destiny topping the little Christmas tree with an angel.
The girls admiring their handiwork!
Snow man clings on the window.

I love this song.
Yesterday marked the first of December here and ALSO the first day of SUMMER! woo-hoo! It's officially Summer here! yippee!
We had a great day yesterday too! Matt bought me a gorgeous opal ring, I got my driver's license, and we registered our cars. We got much accomplished and today will be no different. So much to day each day of the week!
Aussie word o' the day: Chrissy = Christmas and Pressy = present
I've been bit by the Chrissy bug; I'm so excited for this holiday season!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment