Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brunch for 3 please!

Hello Friends and Family!

I have arrived back home from Las Vegas! While my cousin and I enjoyed nightlife on the strip, we also had the time to take in a beautiful brunch with my Great Auntie Merilyn who lives in Las Vegas. We ate at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. It was incredible.

The food = amazing. We were greeted at the door to have a little nibble as we walked in. Had a nice pistachio palate cleanse, rolls, and beautiful egg souffle with asparagus and brie. They topped off my meal by bringing me a lovely plate of dessert and 3 small truffles.

The service = fantastic. Our server had lived in both Seattle and Las Vegas. He was a nice young man.

The atmosphere = dreamy. What a beautiful located--looking out to the bellagio fountains as they danced in the sunshine.

The company = the BEST part. I had a lovely meal with two amazing women.

Merilyn and I
me and lili by the fall display in bellagio
Enjoying the rainfall in the display (makes us think of home (Seattle))
Most interestingly beautiful trees.
My special dessert!

Our waiter.
My Great Aunt Merilyn and me.
ready for some delicious food.
Brunch for 3, please!

lovely company
There it is!
I enjoyed every second of our satisfying meal experience at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant and would suggest it to anyone visiting Vegas.
I'll be back later with more posts on Las Vegas. For now, I am off to rest my tired eyes for a wee bit.
Enjoy today!
Jill Sanchez

1 comment: