Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just one more...then I gotta go!

Today is the day that my Grand Birthday Adventure begins! I'll spend most the day hanging out with these two beauty queens:

Then pack my bags:
And do some laundry:

And head off to Minot, ND where I'll be spending the night and catching my early morning flight.
My cousin Lili (who I'm meeting in Vegas) stopped by one of my favorite bakeries in Washington and picked up a box of some YUMMY treats for our trip! I told her that she is my BEST friend! haha!









So here goes, I'll be off in Vegas and not even thinking about the blog or Internet until next Tuesday! Am I excited, you ask? YES I AM!







Aussie word of the day: It's a fun one that I've been wanting to work in, but haven't had the chance, so here goes: Lippy = lipstick.
I will be wearing plenty of lippy this weekend! (I usually go Au natural!)
Enjoy today and the rest of the week/end! Think of me as I will be shopping, dancing, and enjoying the sights of Las Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment