Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow the yellow brick road

Happy Halloweenie!!

As promised, I posted some pics from our Halloween Adventure this afternoon. We went on the "Trail of Treats" through Williston. Local businesses open their doors and give candy to the kiddos all day long! Destiny and Addi had a BLAST getting candy. By the end Destiny was really good at saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you". At one point she even said, "I'm tricking you guys, buwahahahaha." Crazy girl!


We rolled out in-style with a Wizard of Oz theme. Addi was the tin man. (sorry the pictures are rotated) Here's your neck stretch of the day:

Destiny made a pretty cute Dorothy!

Somewhere, over the rainbow...
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!
We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild. And in the name ooooof the lollipop guild, we welcome you to Munchkin Land.
"Just try and stay out of my way, just try. I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too."
"Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!"
We had a lovely time trick-or-treating. I hope your Halloween festivities are as fun and safe as ours were!
Aussie word o' the day: Lolli = sweets or candy
How appropriate! The girls got plenty of lollies today. In fact, they probably have enough to last them an entire year!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment