Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweet Ho-ome Canberra!

Good morning!

We are starting the day with a big fat mess of toys in the living room and two happy girls taking a bath in the tub! Today is a great day because it is the day that DUSTY GETS TO COME "HOME"!!! Hooray! Matt is currently sleeping, but when he wakes up, he is off to Sydney to pick up our pooch! Dusty will be so thrilled to see him, I just know it!

I am so excited to see her again as well. I have missed my cuddlepup! She is an amazing dog and I hope her feelings aren't too hurt over being left in a kennel for 30 days and flying all by herself.

Matt (finally) sent me this video of the house. I am so excited to decorate! Matt is there, with a nice, big house, all of our stuff, and no one to share it with. He is so excited for our arrival. The video is pretty long, but it gives you a good idea of what our house and neighborhood look like!

If you stuck it out for the full 15 minutes, congrats! Please, come visit us any time, as you can see we have space for you!

I have 9 more days in Williston so I better take advantage of those 9 days!

Aussie word of the day: Bingle = motor vehicle accident

Let's hope Matt doesn't get in a bingle tomorrow as he travels to Sydney to pick up our pup. Please think of him as he is traveling the 3 hours it takes to get there.

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment