Saturday, October 9, 2010

Men at work

Hey! Happy Weekend!



I apologize for being "missing in action" these past couple of days. Some of you may have heard via facebook, my Grandpa Harvey had a stroke on Thursday evening. My parents went to Billings, MT to be with him while the girls and I held down the fort here in Williston. There were a couple of sleepless nights for us all, but Grandpa is recovering and doing pretty good. He has a little difficulty with saying long sentences and has weakness of his right side. Please keep him in your prayers. It will be a long recovery involving multiple types of therapy.

This is a picture of Grandpa and I a few weeks ago. He was doing really well the day that Matt and I popped in to see him.

Happy FOOTBALL day!


Saturday we took a little trip to visit my Grandma, Uncle John, Aunt Renee and kids, Jenae, Josiah and Caelic in Tioga, ND. What a lovely fall day! The kids had so much fun playing outside. There were TONS of lady bugs in my Grandma's yard.


We took some time to head down to the park in the afternoon. It was windy, but the kids had a great time. I have so many memories of this park and it was fun to see my girls playing in a park that I enjoyed so much as a child.

All the kids, looking into the bright sun!
Uncle John and the kids!
Addi helping Great Grandma Ilene with the dishes after an incredibly delicious meal!


While my uncle and I were at the park, he told me about a song from the 80's called "Down Under" by the group Men at Work. I thought I would share it with you today! It's a catchy tune that I am sure most of you have heard before!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment