Monday, October 4, 2010

A fish out of water

Happy Monday!

Hope your morning is going really great! It's been a crazy day here and we haven't even left the house! Today I am not full of wit or wisdom so I will share some silly stories about the girls!

This morning as we were working on Destiny's "homework" I had to run downstairs to check on the laundry. I came back up and found a coloring book, turned to a page with a fish on it, with a BIG cup of water in the middle and water spilled all over. I asked Destiny why there was water ALL over and she said, "I was trying to make the fish swim." I asked her, "did the fish swim?" She answered, "a little bit! sorry mommy." haha!
Sweet Addi Sue loves to get out of the bath tub in the morning (practically begs me to take her out) so I can proceed to dress her so she can return to the tub side as Destiny is bathing and splash herself in her new outfit!

The other day we were listening to music and dancing around. Destiny started pounding on my chest and told me I had some "nice drums"! oi!
I hope you enjoyed those stories as much as I enjoy sharing them! I love my girlies!
Today is a special day! I have two friends who are celebrating another year older!
My dear friend for life, Andrea! Happy Birthday!!
And my Grandpa on Matt's side of the family! Happy Birthday! We LOVE you!
Cheers to two wonderful people! If I was near you I would make you some fairy bread to celebrate!
Aussie word of the day: Rage = Party
Rage on, Grandpa and Andrea, have a great birthday!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment