Sunday, October 10, 2010

love and marriage...

love and marriage...go together like a horse and carriage!
This I tell you brother, you can't have one without the other!

Good morning, friends!

I have pictures and a video from my sister's wedding. She was married on August 21st this year! It was such a fun wedding. Here are the pictures from the photographers. Their website is www.gabrielandcarin.com. They did such a nice job! The video was done by Patty Stillwell. It is beautiful and worth the 7 minute watch time! I hope you enjoy!

It was a special day and my family was so blessed to be a part of it!

My whole family. Mom, Dad, my mom's mother (Grandma Ilene), Bekki, Brady, Destiny, Me, Matt, and Addi
The blushing bride!
The candy table that I put together at the reception!
AddiSue, ready to Par-tay!
The beautiful Destiny! She took her job seriously; making sure that EVERY LAST petal was on the floor!
The wedding party!
Matron of honor!
The Gals!

My favorite photo of the wedded couple!



We have a busy day ahead. I am preping for my trip to Vegas! I leave Thursday and cannot wait! I get my hair done, a massage and spa treatment today! So exciting!
Time to get the girlies ready for the day!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment