Thursday, October 28, 2010

Deja Vu

Good morning, my sweet family and friends!

Here is a deja vu album of Vegas. These are the pictures from before my camera disappeared. Thank goodness it got into the right hands. A great guy from Boston returned my camera to me in exchange for some "good karma"!

Lili and I at Minus 5. It's an bar that everything is made out of ice. cups, chairs, tables, decorations...EVERYTHING!

Me putting on my heavy winter coat at minus 5.
flowers from my loving husband for my birthday! It's 24, right lili?
Me with my room service table from Matt! What a nice guy!
The Luxor in all it's Majesty. It was a fun place to stay!
Paris! So beautiful!
A fall display inside a shopping center. They do it up BIG in Vegas!
New York New York! ....aka...the New Yorker
Me, walking around Vegas, awaiting the arrival of my cousin.
Inside Luxor.
A cute pic of Destiny from before I left on Vacation.
I'll be back at you later today with a post on our Halloweeny adventure today!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment