Thursday, October 28, 2010

happiness in a small bundle

Good evening!

It's been a crazy, busy day! Business=goodness! It makes the "Waiting Place" seem a bit easier to handle. Here is a mumble jumble of pictures from the last couple of days. Hope you enjoy!

The girlies sitting together and playing so nicely!
peek-a-boo! Mr. Pumpkin peeking through the snow!

Destiny dressed herself and told me she was ready to go outside and play in the snow. *note her shirt is backwards and her pants are pulled up to at least 3 inches above her belly button!
yes, those are bunny ears.
We went outside for a few minutes while Addi munched her brekkie.
Destiny hopped around like a bunny until she got "cold and wet".
Talk about happiness in a small bundle: Here's one of the cutest bundles I have EVER seen. My cousin's baby, Miss Kayleigh! I was blessed with the opportunity to babysit (hang out) with her before I head out to Oz.
She slept...and slept....and slept
Perfection in a basket!
the "cousins"!
priceless...a picture is worth a thousand words...we'll leave it at that.
Here is my Happiness in a Small Bundle! I got my camera back that I had lost in Vegas. woot woot! Thanks to a Mr. Nick! What a great guy for sending it back to me! There will definitely be another Vegas post tomorrow with pictures from my small camera! Look forward to it because I am!
At library story time, the girlies received happiness in a small pumpkin bundle. Thanks to some sweet library friends each kid got a pumpkin to celebrate Halloween. I'm going to miss our friends at the library here; such wonderful women and children!
We have been blessed with our friends here in North Dakota and we sure will miss them.
Australian slang word o' the day: We are going to continue with all of the "bush" words. Yesterday we learned that the bush is the hinterland, Outback, or anywhere that isn't in town.
Bush telly: Campfire
Bushie: Someone who lives in the bush
Bushranger: highwayman, outlaw
The next ones are a little disgusting:
Bush oyster: nasal mucus
Bushman's hanky: emitting nasal mucus by placing one index finger on the outside of the nose and blowing.
(gross, but important to know, in case some one decides to use these terms around me!)
Try one of those out today!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment