Sunday, October 24, 2010

In a mess of luggage and toddlers

Happy Football day!!!

In honor of the BIG game today I thought I would share this lovely melody with you:


Skol Vikings! You might be wondering if I plan on watching the game...that's a big fat NO, but I will support my team through the bloggy! :) Dad would be proud!

Today, as I prepare to work in the nursery for church, I thought I would share some of the pictures I've taken since getting back from Vegas. There are not very many because I have to use my "big" camera, and it's kind of a pain in the rear to carry with me while I'm on the go!

Here are the cuties on a nice fall day!
AddiSue and mommy
The girlies again!
Yesterday we took a trip to Tioga to visit my lovely Grandma Ilene. She was decorated in Autumn, from her shirt to her center piece on her dining room table. What a beautiful lady she is!
This will be our last visit to Tioga before we embark on our great adventure down under!
We had some precious moments with a very special grandma!
After out day trip, I came home and packed like a mad woman! The packing process has been pretty emotional for me. After coming off of a wonderful vacation and not wanted to unpack from that (really not wanting to be done with it), I was not prepared for the mess of packing I had to do here. SO MANY CLOTHES!! If I EVER tell you my girls need new clothes, please slap me silly! haha! I am envisioning myself in a mess of luggage and toddlers as I fly across the world!
Aussie word o' the day : Barrack = to cheer on (i.e. a football team) How appropriate for a day like today :)
the to-do today
-church
-clean
-workout
-clean
-awana
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment